Sunday, May 8, 2016

One Stop Shopping?

When I need office supplies or electronics, etc., I shop at Staples.  But, I have been remiss at not really exploring what they have to offer.  I never thought of the following to be found at an office supply store.  I never found these in any office I ever worked in.

Pampers® Swaddlers Diapers, Size 2, 148/CaseCascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Scent, 23/PackFebreze® Car Vent Clips Air Fresheners, Linen and Sky, 2/PackHamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker, Dark GrayBoardwalk® Laundry Detergent Premier Low Suds Powder, Bucket, Lemon Scent, 40 lbs.Tide® Powder Laundry Detergent with Bleach, 144 oz.

1 comment:

  1. I quit shopping at Staples when I realized how overpriced much of there products are. A ream of paper went up to $11+, when I could get paper with similar brightness and thickness at other stores for about 40% less. Similarly, with electronics: Amazon typically beats them in price.

    ReplyDelete